Due to the expiry of the existing regulations and the introduction, the Council of Ministers order "Safety on the seashore and coastal waters" (PËR SIGURINË NË DET, PLAZHE DHE NË UJRAT E BRENDSHME NË THELLËSI TË TERRITORIT). POLISH DIVING BASE IN ALBANIA suspends activity for the year 2012 or until the implementation of the relevant provisions!
For Albanian: www.zhytjescubaneshqiperi.eu
- because you haven’t been there yet!
- because there are 300 sunny days a year!
- because the water is transparent and warm!
- because the historic monuments are 2500 years old!
- because there are bunkers in every nook and cranny!
- because the country is all mountain, river, sea and lake!
- because almonds, orchids, palms, cypresses and cactuses grow wild!
- because a few hundred meters (not kilometers) separates th e mountains from the sea!
- because the locals are friendly!
- because you are an explorer not a tourist!
- because Albanians are honorable and keep their word!
- because you wont be cheated in the shop or in the market!
- because the kids will stop you in the street; to practice their English!
- because you’ll see Albania before it becomes the ‘popular’ destination!
- because a holiday in Maldives relaxing and a trip to Albania is an adventure!
- because it’s safe, you don’t have to move in convoys like in the Middle East!
- because in Saranda night-life is vibrant!
- because the beaches are un-spoilt and clean!
- because you can swim to a 70 meter shipwreck from the shore!
- because if your companion doesn’t dive she’ll happily wait for you on a sandy beach!
- because sea-food, olives, figs, lamb, sheep’s cheese are cheap, home-made wine costs only 1,5 euro!
08 June 2011
Albania is a mass of legendary underwater treasure.
We always wanted to take part in archaeological project! After long negotiations with the National Park in Butrinti (UNESCO) has made the first ever dive in a place where in the second century BC was a Roman aqueduct.
07 June 2011
... nice weather, sun another day of diving, and surprise!
During a routine dive we had a fast action inquiry and suprise!